Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bearable

Last night/morning I watched the Royal Wedding with my mother and some cute neighbors. I may or may not have slept through some of it because I hadn't slept in 48 hours, but I still loved it. We wore tiara's AND even ate the cake baked for the wedding!! I couldn't help but think I should have been there. I missed it by 2 days, I repeat 2 DAYS. It's a bit unfortunate, for all parties really (I know Kate missed me, and wished I could have been there). She looked stunning, and although I couldn't make it, it made being home a bit more bearable as I watched the streets I used to roam (isn't that a song or something?).  Maybe it just made it harder...I don't really know, all I know is I miss it bad, and I hope this feeling ends soon. Or not.
Isn't she flawless?

Oh and I bought William and Kate the Love Story on DVD. You better believe I'm watching it tomorrow (there was too much other stuff to watch yesterday/today). Walmart 5 dollars...and now I'm sounding like a commercial. click.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Heather-
    I love your blog more than most blogs.

    All my love-
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was up until 5:30 and i STILL didn't watch the wedding :)
    I'm cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should have been a guest of honor at this wedding after all your London adventures. Which I am still jealous of...sigh.

    ReplyDelete