Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blog Laziness

My blogging lately hasn't been what it used to. Maybe it's a sign of laziness, but I used to blog literally 17 times a month or something. And how much did I blog in March? (Okay I guess I have an excuse since I was gone most of the month) But really, I used to blog about any little thing I did, and now I just don't. I feel like the things I do in a typical day just aren't blog worthy, but it used to be when I first got here. I guess it's a sign that London has become home and all the cool things I do every day are just normal now. Did I mention that I did a BBC tour today? And it was totally awesome! We got to pretend like we were on tv, we saw the studios where they've filmed countless shows/movies, and we learned that J Lo is a bigger diva than Mariah Carey and Madonna. We saw the largest news broadcasting place in the WORLD!! And it doesn't even feel noteworthy, that's when you know London has become home. Man I'm really going to miss it. I have LESS THAN A WEEK left here in London, and it's really just heartbreaking.



Things left to do:
1. Abbey Road
2. Camden Market one last time
3. Harrods one last time
4. London Eye
5. Picnic and bike ride through Hyde Park
6. Science Museum
7. 2 research papers bleh.

Dear London,

I LOVE you. Thanks for the BEST 4 months of my life, for the new friends, the constant laughter, the education, the new experiences, and the countless memories. *I can honestly say it hasn't really felt like "school" but I have learned more than I ever have in my life.

Yours Truly,
Heather

*My cute friend Maddy put my schooling experience best. 'You' should read her post, because I couldn't have said it any better myself. Also while you're at it, read this and this. All those posts of hers basically sum up my study abroad experience. I have LOVED it to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. You have far exceeded my expectations concerning your blog:) Can't wait for you to tell me about the science museum! Haha...I'm such a nerd!

    ReplyDelete