Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dreaming

I'm dreaming of a few things right now...

A) That I'll stop waking up in dead skin surrounding me, I'm sorry for the graphics (You know how earlier I mentioned I've never been so sunburned, well I've also never peeled this bad)
B) Being lazy/tv show watching (It's been months! Give me a break)
C) Cafe Rio Salad and Reese's
D) Nordstrom and Target (I know I'm in one of the shopping capitals of the world, but I do love those stores)
E) A haircut and pedicure (better hygiene in general)
F) The swimwear from jcrew (I will keep dreaming until the end of summer when I finally cave and buy it)
G) My mom's homecooking
H) Seeing my friends (even though I love the people here)

Although I'm saddened leaving this place, the thought of these things makes going home a bit more bearable.

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to come back and go shopping with me! Oh and watch all of our pathetic tv shows! P.S. I've given up on Glee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish blog spot had a like button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelley! I gave up on Glee, too! I like House now. And Heather, I am so excited for you to come back, and I'm so excited for this summer, It's going to be great.. PS, I'm living in Wyview building 18 in the fall. I have my own room and Madi is across the porch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glee is full of homosexuals. I'm glad you miss me Heeeeeeeeeather, even though we won't reunite until May 14th.

    ReplyDelete