Monday, April 11, 2011

Camden Market

I can't believe I haven't given my favorite place in London a shout yet. Camden Market (what a girl wants status) is like the world market, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING is there. And I mean anything, it also has food from basically everywhere. Yes I did go there Friday and Saturday, and you better believe I will be spending my last day there tomorrow. I seriously cannot believe my last day in London is tomorrow. Let's not talk about it.
This refers more to the previous post, but I'm just peeling chunks of skin off my leg.
CAMDEN

FOOD

LIZ

MORE FOOD

SO MUCH GOOD FOOD

Favorite part of Camden. Good ole Camden Lock.


Dear Camden,

I love you. I love your fajitas, pizza, chocolate covered strawberries, smoothies, donuts, wraps, churros, and cheap cheap items. You will be missed.

Cordially,
Heather

p.s. I promise next time I come to London I will visit you.

3 comments: