Monday, April 18, 2011

Letters to Juliet

It happened. I went to Verona, wrote a letter to Juliet, read letters other people wrote to Juliet and basically lived my dream--letters to Juliet movie status. I LOVED Verona; it was beautiful and we quite simply had a great time.
Whitney Dursteler was right, best Granite in Italy.

Crying because Emily dropped her gelato

Juliet's house

Just sending my letter

Oh the balcony

Writing our letters

I arrived!

Oh the balcony and wall

It's for good luck or something?

The Arena...a Colosseum want to be.
Once again everything in this post is backwards...the Arena happened first and the Granite happened last...too lazy to fix it. I'm expecting a response from Juliet soon!

1 comment:

  1. ...and you're sure you want that kind of good luck? Haha, oh Heather. Come home soon; I miss you! But have fun while you're still there :)

    ReplyDelete