Friday, May 6, 2011

Lately

So the question on my mind lately is: blog or not to blog? I mean I kept this blog so I could make it into a book of my adventures in London, which I already did, and now it seems pretty useless to have a blog. I really don't have anything interesting to blog about anymore...I mean roaming around campus, going to class, and watching endless hours of Hulu sounds pretty interesting right? Joking. At the same time I feel like if I suddenly stop blogging, my hundreds of followers would understandably be pretty upset. So should I give up blogging? Or would all you readers be heartbroken? Next question on my mind is... if I continue to blog, what should I name my new blog. Clearly I'm not Lost in London anymore. Should I be original and call it something like "Heather's Blog"? What do you think? I need help. Obviously...

3 comments:

  1. I've had a similar dilemma with the world of blogging because Blogging=London. But, what other way can I continuously stalk you? Keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep blogging! and i think missing london is a perfect name. love you heath!

    ReplyDelete