Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm HOMEEEEE

...Okay not really, but I'm in back in London which is my home away from home. Cheesy as it sounds, London feels like home, and it's weird to think in just a few short hours I will be back in the States. I can't really express how lucky and grateful I am to have spent the last four months in Europe doing what I love--TRAVELING. Santorini was honestly one of the most beautiful places I have ever been, and I couldn't think of a more perfect way to end my study abroad experience (besides coming back to the Centre one last time, to beds made up for us in the Crowe's flat with the cutest little note saying "Em, Heather, and Lyse welcome home, make yourselves comfortable"). Well I'm off to bed, I have a plane to catch in a few hours people. Heather is coming back to America!!

Here are some photos of Santorini (a lot of them are still with Lyse, remember that whole dilemma?):

Failed jumping picture
Success.

Awkward family photos.


Santorini at night.
Sunset

Enjoying the sunset.


Beach, Kamari beach to be specific.
The pics of donkey riding, volcano hiking and swimming in the hot springs are yet to come... (maybe).

4 comments:

  1. Santorini looks beautiful!

    Don't forget to tell William and Kate that you are sorry you will miss their wedding:(
    See you soon!
    love,
    Mummy (in true british english)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!! Come to me!! I miss you best friend! I am coming down to Utah for Mother's Day weekend and the Weekend after that. Fiesta? I think so. I am so excited for you to come home! I miss you and Karli so much... You don't even know dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness. I am CRYING inside right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are no words for how much I love Greece.
    You lucky lucky BUTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might have shed a tear when i read that the Crowe's set up a bed for you guys. TAKE US BACK THERE TO BE WITH THEM! But really. I am so happy you're home heath.. now i just need to see you! Love you & you're beautiful. miss you loads.

    ReplyDelete