Sunday, January 16, 2011

Walking London

Disclaimer: This post will be boring, don't waste your time. I'm only really posting cause I have to make posts; this is basically my journal because I do not want Professor Dursteler reading my real journal where I write more than just about London..if ya know what I mean ;). So I started school this week and basically it's awesome. I have this class called "London Walks", it's as easy as it sounds. I get a credit to walk around London. We have 12 walks outlined for us to do and then we have to blog about them for a grade. I created another blog for it and it's attached on the side. Here it is as well. If you are REALLY bored check it out. Besides walking, I've done a lot of homework, which consists of going to the British Museum (awesome, I know). Also this week we're going to see Wicked Tuesday night, and then Thursday morning we're going up north to York and Liverpool (we are going to the Beatles museum, it's fine) it will be our first overnight excursion. Okay I'm sure all blog about all this later, and I'm boring myself right now. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment