Sunday, January 2, 2011

Packing and Goodbyes

33 hours. I leave in 33 hours. So I had beef tonight; I smell like it. On the plus side the bachelor starts tomorrow. I feel like I'm going to be bad at this whole blogging thing. My thoughts are so scattered, and reading this probably isn't enjoyable. Anywho, in case you (my avid blog stalkers) haven't figured out I'm going to London, England from January 4th to April 27th. This will be my way of telling everyone my stories while abroad. This website shows all the London updates and has a calender of everything I'll be doing, in case you're curious.

Procrastination. It's a problem I have. Like I mentioned earlier, I leave in 33 hours and I still haven't packed (unless you consider throwing a bunch of clothes on my floor packing).
It will happen, I will pack tomorrow/Tuesday morning before 6:00 am. Not only do I have to pack, BUT I still have shopping I need to do tomorrow, and my parents assigned my sister and I to take down Christmas. Speaking of my sister, she's also leaving. Tear.
 (Isn't she a beauty? Boys, she'll be on the market in 19 months).
I will miss her, she will be a great missionary. 19 months later we will be reunited. Speaking of missionaries, I have a lot of friends leaving this next semester on missions. I will miss them (they know who they are, and if I know them they're not reading this blog so I won't give them a shout out). Below are SOME of the people I will miss while I'm gone. In no particular order:

  
My roommates (Kirsten and Jake) last semester minus Annika and Scott (I don't have a picture of them and I lived with them for a semester).

Chaz, Gary, and Andy (this is from a camping trip over the Summer)

My Family 

Karli and Jori (some of my besties).

Ya I'm aware this post is boring. Sorry for wasting 5 minutes of your time, but I wasted an hour of my time writing this (when I probably should've been packing). 

5 comments:

  1. Have fun in London! and thanks for the indirect shoutout! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suggest you do some wash and a little packing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh you made your blog look so ADORABLE! you have surpassed me.
    I cannot wait to stalk you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I love this!! I get to see you in like 10 hours! Yay!

    ReplyDelete