Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That one time we saw Voldemort's grave...

It all started with this...


Yes, a toilet seat. Well let me back up a little, it really started with this...

After visiting the Elephant House, because that is where Harry Potter was born, we decided to eat there for dinner. Okay back to the toilet. When I got to the restaurant I really had to go to the bathroom. So I entered the bathroom and boy, I did not realize what I was about to get into. I sat there for like 10 minutes reading the walls because all sorts of things were written on the walls (things like I aparated here, I punched Draco, Dumbledore's army etc). Well I came out of the bathroom and immediately told everyone else they had to go in. Well Laura followed suit and went in there. She came across directions to "Tom Riddle's" grave on the walls. Since she's obsessed with cemeteries she quickly wrote down the directions and came out and told us that after dinner we need to go there. Sooo after dinner we did exactly that. There is this cemetery right behind the Elephant House called Greyfriars cemetery. The caretaker of the cemetery waits outside at 9 o'clock at night in the pitch black with a dimly lit cigarette and says "you may come in." Creeepy. Well right then and there Blake freaked and didn't want to go in, because he said we won't be able to find it in the dark. It didn't stop the rest of us so we went in, and ya know he followed. The whole time he was creepin' me out and it didn't sound like a good idea anymore. I mean we were looking for Volde- I mean he who shall not be named's grave in the dark in some strange cemetery. But Laura's directions didn't fail us and we made it, snapped some quick pics and headed out. On the way out the caretaker started shaking the gate and I was afraid he was about to pop out with an axe so I booked it out of there and left the rest behind. Let's just say it was a creepy evening that was rewarded with deep fried candy bars.

3 comments:

  1. I bet now you wish you knew more about Harry Potter, eh? EH?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn my Harry Potter comment was supposed to go here. I hate this whole blog commenting thing.

    ReplyDelete