Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Creeps

I have a few REALLY good friends. But I'm particularly thinking of these two tonight.
These are two of my besties: Karli Ferrin and Jori Larsen. We have been besties for quite some time, and as most friends do we've had our rough patches--like Jori ignoring me most of sophomore year, it's not like I'm bitter or anything, but the weird thing about us is I don't think we've ever had a fight, and all my memories with them are some of my best memories. I can't even count how many times we've laughed till we've cried, played monkey ball, made sonic lemon-berry slush runs, peed our pants (Karli on my kitchen floor), made mac and cheese, caused ruckus (namely doorbell ditching, yes we are quite immature), taken naps, eaten endless amounts of junk food, watched sappy love stories, laid on cement, gone to 7 peaks, screamed Josh Groban at the top of our lungs, walked around my neighborhood, walked (or rather rode my moms jazzy) to Allens (RIP Allens, you are missed), and talked about boys (mostly boys that didn't know we existed). I have loved every memory with them, and always know I can be myself around them.

Okay enough of the introductions, 'you' want to know why I have been thinking of them. Well 'you' see, here at the centre I'm known for my stalking abilities, and everyone thinks I'm a creep (but they love it). I was reminded today that it's normal. *Maybe it's just Karli, Jori and I who are creeps, but I skyped them today and it's possible they are creepier than I am. And I love them for it. That is why we are best friends. And that is why I miss them dearly.

* No I will not mention what/ who we were stalking and creeping on. It is highly inappropriate.

2 comments:

  1. Bahahahaha! I love this! So great. I have such great stalking capabilities, it's unreal. Oh, and thanks for the shout out! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAaahhahaha! We really are creeps! But we do it so often that I forget that it's not normal to break into people's houses while they're out of town and do puzzles on their kitchen floor.. Oh man, I love us. And both of you are mos def coming to visit me in Idaho where we can continue stalking you-know-who (And no, I am not referencing Voldemort... or am I?)

    ReplyDelete