Sunday, February 20, 2011

Recap

Here is just a little recap of my week, since I haven't had time to blog about each individual event.

Monday: Swan Lake Ballet. I hand it to all you ballerinas out there, it was quite impressive and I loved it. It was the best Valentines day to date, and the boys at the centre made cards and gave roses to all of us girls.
Tuesday: Went to South hall aka "Little India" for class. We ate at an Indian restaurant and went to an Indian Sikh. It was really just quite interesting, we sat with those scarves over our heads, our shoes off, on a white carpet, cross-legged, and listened to this chant type music thing (not really sure what they were saying/singing). I felt like I was Julia Roberts in eat-pray-love.

Wednesday: Went to the London temple and can I just say it was a spiritual highlight in my life. I am so glad I went; it was the best temple experience I have had to date.

Thursday: Went on a walk which was quite fun, and then that night a group of us went and saw Phantom of the Opera. This was my second time seeing this show in London; I saw it about 5 years ago with my family, and I loved it just as much this time. The night wouldn't be complete without dessert.


Friday: Went to Hampton Court (King Henry the 8th had it built) and it is BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely loved the gardens. We then went to Charles Darwin's home/exhibit and it was really cool. My sister Kelley would have loved it. Then later a few of us went to see Westminster lit up at night and then got crepes. Naturally.

 
Saturday: Went to Camden Market (What A Girl Wants status), I will now be spending every Saturday there. I love it. SO MUCH GOOD FOOD THERE.

1 comment:

  1. We are talking about evolution right now in my classes.....so would have enjoyed seeing Darwin's house:)

    ReplyDelete