Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chocolate

I don't know why I can't stop this craving I ALWAYS seem to have for chocolate. I eat it literally ALL the time. The other day I realized all my meals consisted of chocolate.
Breakfast: Kinder Bueno bar (because I slept through breakfast, as per usual).
Lunch: Chocolate croissant
Dinner: Chocolate and Strawberry stuffed crepe.
Guess what I'm doing as I type this...I'm eating chocolate...for breakfast again (I slept through it). Don't tell Alvaro I'm eating chocolate in my bed. He'll kill me (he's scared of the rat friends).
Please still love me if I come home from this trip 20 pounds heavier, cause I don't see this addiction ending anytime soon (seriously I'm surrounded by chocolate).
Me in my bed eating Caramel Cadbury Nibbles-- yum.
*side note: When I was skyping my mom on Sunday I had like a 10 minute conversation about food. I asked her to send me Reese's (as if I'm not already eating enough chocolate) but I didn't realize how ridiculous or even how long I was talking about food until Blake (he was also at the BK skyping his fam) made fun of me. I need this to end.
*another side note: Later that night on Sunday I was in the servery by myself enjoying a lovely milk chocolate hobnob (they're really good cookies). It makes it all the more enjoyable if you eat a hobnob while saying hobnobnobnobnob (I think that's probably where the name was derived from, cause it sounds like that while you're eating them) and low and behold Blake walks in on me while I'm eating this lovely invention and see's the whole thing and once again makes fun of me. Not only did he make fun of me but told everyone else at the centre about it because he thinks it's the funniest thing. Now everyone makes fun of me and always says hobnobnobnob. I'm quite the trendsetter. It's horrible, I need to cut back.

P.S. I know I look really ridiculous in the above picture, I haven't gotten ready today--funny story about that actually. So last night I showered and went to bed with my hair wet (bad idea). I don't have an alarm clock (I should probably get one) so I usually rely on other people to wake me up, or bank on hearing them getting ready. This morning I heard nothing. I woke up at 9:14. Class starts at 9:15. I Jumped off the top bunk got a glimpse of this...
...in the mirror put in my contacts and ran down the 30 stairs to class. I came in 3 minutes late to class and everyone turned around and started laughing at me. It was humiliating. I'm the laughing stalk of the centre...you think it's a freaking joke?!?!

6 comments:

  1. hahahhahahaha heather. rough life. Yet, you cannot deny how funny seeing THAT was this morning and the "hobnobhobnobhobnob". We love you, that's all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me hungry. Bring me home some chocolate....!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, you do need your flat iron! Bad, news however - your flat iron does not have dual voltage! I could send mine with Ryan (I know, an inferior flat iron) as it has dual voltage. If I sent yours, it would blow up or at least ruin it. Should I send mine? Let me know!
    p.s. You are a chocolate monster!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha I read this during school and I literally laughed out loud when I saw that picture!
    Does Blake have a crush on you?? :) is he cute?? haha
    Miss you dear. Sounds like you are having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara- Do you really love me? (said with a frowny smile)
    Kelley- Don't you worry I'm sending the fam a little package tomorrow, complete with Kinder Buenos.
    Mom- Chocolate monster?? hahaha that's a new one.
    Brooke- Who wouldn't have a crush on that? Haha no Blake is one of my good friends at the centre; he's 24. He's a lot like Garett actually. Miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best. Picture. EVER!! It reminds me of summer time and polygamist braids for some reason. You just have some sweet styles dude, work it sister friend!

    ReplyDelete