Friday, June 3, 2011

Karli's Graduation

My best friend Karli graduated from high school on Thursday!! I'm so happy that we'll be going to school together again. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without her.  For  a while, like sophmore year, she was the only friend I had, and continues to be my bff. I'm so excited for her, and I know she can't wait to start this new phase of life. Trust me Karli when I say you are about to fall in love....with BYU. GOOOO COUGARS!! (okay really I'm not that school spirited) But cougars are definitely better than t-wolves. Any way I could not ask for a funnier, smarter, more beautiful best friend. I just love her. Congrats Kar!
So I didn't bring my camera to her graduation, and as a result had to resort to stealing mama Ferrin's fb pic of them. I was taking the photo...I promise I was there. She's the one in the green.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. A whole post dedicated to me. Life is good. Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete