Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ryan and Megan's Wedding

My older brother Ryan got married on Saturday. It was a perfect (besides the little kiddos being sick) relaxing day, mostly because the wedding ceremony started at 3 (yay for sleeping in) and they didn't have a reception. I like the idea of a wedding dinner. Anyway Ryan couldn't have married a better girl; Megan is already like part of the family. I couldn't be happier for them!

The Happy Couple

They're married
I'm obviously the favorite aunt

Our family and her family


Leaving the dinner

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm really loving the simplicity of all of this...I bet it was completely stress free. Jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather, Megan's quite fond of you too. You and Kelley still need to plan a trip down here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great day of celebration for the couple and family of course. Went for my neighbor's wedding couple of weeks back. Liked the decorations done at event halls for rent with beautiful props and favors. Souvenirs and card invites were nicely printed with embellished lines. Food served at the party was of high quality and delicious as well.

    ReplyDelete