Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Almost Summer

I haven't blogged lately mainly because I like to blog about events that occur in my life in the respected order they happen. My really good friend Emily was married a little over a week ago and I have yet to blog about it, mostly because my parents abandoned me this week and took the camera with them. It had all the pictures of her wedding day on it. So don't you fret blogging world I will blog about it, and post pictures. Until then my blogging might be out of order. Anyway here are some random thoughts in my head as of late:
  • I slept through my final this morning. Here's to begging for mercy.
  • What if I don't get a B in my history class? Would it be embarrassing to take it a 3rd time? I might just change my major.
  • Western Wats, or should I say Opinionology, is just as bad the 2nd time around.
  • It's Summer time and I spent half the day yesterday cooped up in the library studying, when I should have been swimming.
  • Thursday night cannot come soon enough.
  • Strawberry days. I love strawberries and cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment