Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Emily and Justin

Let me tell you a little bit about my friend Emily.
 
I creeped this shot, well I creeped a lot of pictures of her on her wedding day.
   The beautiful girl above was my childhood BEST friend. She was the first friend I had a sleepover with (I still remember it was in a tent in her basement, we were oh so excited). She was the first friend I caused ruckus with (we flooded her sandbox, okay it was mainly her but I didn't stop her). She was the first friend I told secrets to. She was the first friend I had a "club" with (we were cool). And really she was just my first best friend, we told each other EVERYTHING, and I have had more sleepovers with this girl than anyone else. Even though as we grew up and gradually went separate ways, everything is still the same when we get together.
   Okay enough with the introductions, the point is this girl got MARRIED a little over two weeks ago, and Alyssa and I had the opportunity to go down to her wedding in St. George. It was fun to be able to take a road trip down there with Alyssa, and see my childhood best friend marry the boy of her dreams. We've talked about the day when we'd get married for oh so many years, and I can't believe that day has come for her. I am so happy for Emily and Justin, she really couldn't have married a better guy for her. They're so happy and in love, and I couldn't be happier for them. Congrats guys!
Alyssa and I
The Ceremony
The parentals
The Reception
The Cake
Emily and I

3 comments:

  1. sooo stinkin cute!
    I am loving your skirt in the last shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm diggin your header!! And also her wedding colors, and also your skirt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather!!! I had no idea you did a post about me! Thanks! I love you! I'm so glad you could come down :)

    ReplyDelete