Wednesday, November 16, 2011

writers block

I have hit a writers block. I don't know what to write about anymore, hence I haven't blogged. This blog has been a blog of my adventures over the last 10 months, and now I'm in a routine: school and work. No one wants to hear that I double dipped on a project at work (that one is for you Ryan) and no one wants to hear about my failures at school. I frankly am just not fun anymore. My free-spirited self has a normal routine. Should I quit boring life and go on an adventure again? Why can't I settle down? Is something wrong with me? Okay I'm done, but if I'm MIA for a while you'll know it's because I've become boring.

3 comments:

  1. I want to HEAR about your routine heather. hahaha. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't need "BIG" stuff to write. Write about random funny things that happen during the day, or stuff you're working on.

    ReplyDelete