Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The best time of year...

Goodbye October, you will always be my second favorite month, I love the fall colors, the walks up the canyon, the Halloween festivities. I love everything about you (except midterms, and yes I got a solid F on one yesterday...lowest grade I've ever got in the testing center; oh well there is a first for everything I suppose). But now it's time to celebrate the best time of year, and no I'm not referring to winter. CHRISTMAS and THANKSGIVING, two of the best holidays of the year. I seriously cannot wait. I'm crying tears of joy that it's this time of year again. And there is no better way to start the holiday festivities then with this guy.


Sure do love him.

1 comment:

  1. I heard this on the radio the other day. I guess it's time to make the annual count down chain...

    ReplyDelete