I have been tagged.
- Post these rules
- Post a photo and eleven random things about yourself
- Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
- Create eleven new questions for the people you tag
- Contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged
- I eat cereal and pizza for every meal during the week. (Bless my mother who feeds me real food on weekends).
- Reese's Puffs Reese's Puffs..peanut butter chocolate flava'. I'll spare you the rest of the rap.
- Food probably consumes 80% percent of my thoughts. I should really try to change that.
- I already posted 15 random things about me like a year ago, thinking of 11 more on top of that is a daunting task.
- I really want to spend Christmas in Hawaii next year. (Mom, Dad, Kelley, whoever else in the fam would come out..what do you think eh eh eh?)
- My favorite color is purple (before it was JB's signature color)
- I love me some sunshine and summer. It can't come soon enough.
- If I didn't feel some sort of obligation to my future, I'd drop out of school. I've never been the academic type.
- I watch a haugen creative wedding video nearly everyday.
- I want Courtney on the bachelor to win. Everybody boo me now, but I feel like her a Ben deserve each other. Holla if you're excited for Emily's season!
- I wish I actually tried to learn Spanish when I was in it. I dream about being fluent one day. I want to go on a mission, and I'd be so so happy if I went Spanish speaking. Gift of tongues right thurrr.
Now here's the 11 questions Brooke asked me:
1. If you were endowed with one super power, what would it be?
- EASY. Teleporting, for 2 reasons. A) I love to travel, hello free traveling! B) I'm lazy, hello never having to drive or walk anywhere!
2. What's the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
-Check my email, in hopes that my teachers canceled class. I should probably start praying first thing...
3. What is one food that you will not eat?
-Seafood. Well that's more than one food, but ya know whatever.
4. Why did you start blogging?
- Because I went to London, and I had to for a class.
5. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
-Ummmmm. Become one with nature or something. Or take a really long nap. Or eat food all day.
6. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
-Mickey Mouse... who doesn't want to be the face of Disney?!?
7. When was the last time you cried?
-Wednesday. I went to court. It was a frustrating experience.
8. Favorite smell?
-Treats in the oven.
9. Name two things you love about yourself?
-Ummmm, even though my hair is out of control most of the time, I kinda like it. Also my laugh.
10.What's your biggest pet peeve?
-Chomping on food (sorry if I've ever done that around you, please forgive)
11. What's one thing in your life now, that you never would have never predicted in your past?
-I would have never thought I would love teaching as much as I do...I don't know I think there are a lot of things in my life I would have never predicted.
My 11 questions for the peeps I tag:
- What is your favorite movie?
- Most embarrassing moment?
- What was your first impression of me? (honesty matters)
- What's your favorite holiday?
- What's your favorite day of the week?
- What was your least favorite chore growing up?
- What's your favorite book?
- Who was your first crush?
- One thing you must do before you die?
- Favorite vacation spot?
- Name something you can't live without.
Sara (you didn't do it last time. I will hunt you down)