Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Car!

Okay it's not really a new car, but it's new to me. I don't know if anyone remembers the car I sported in high school. If not let me refresh your memory.
Green car, blue hood...it's pretty classy right? Granted that was my fault, I just can't help but dance to music (don't dance and drive).

Anyway, I'd have to say this car is a step up: one color, automatic locks, AND a cd player. OH YAAAA.

This a picture I found online of the same car I have (my car is really missing the front hub cap on this side). Still an improvement and I'm thrilled.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! It is very cute! By the way, I remember the day you danced and drove :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment on my blog about the nail polish. You. Me. Shatter. When?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like our chat too. I can do it tomorrow night after 8-ish. Yes?

    ReplyDelete